Welcome to Multiverse.
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Multiverse (“MULTIVERSE”), located at 06-B2, Capital business park, Sheikh Zayed City, Al Giza governate, Cairo, Egypt.
By using our Services, you are agreeing to these terms. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the http://www.playitweb.com website and the mobile application (Play It mobile application) operated by our company.
Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes additional terms or product requirements (including age requirements) may apply. Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services, and those additional terms become part of your agreement with us if you use those Services.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer notice, and any or all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refer to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We" and "Us" refer to our Company. "Party", "Parties" or "Us" refers to both the Customer and ourselves, or either the Customer or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether through formal meetings of a fixed duration, or by any other means, with the express purpose of meeting the Client's needs in terms of providing the Company's declared services / products, in accordance with and subject to applicable US laws. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capital letters and/or plural, and/or these terms, is considered interchangeable and therefore a reference to them.
Using our Services
You must follow any policies made available to you within the Services. Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide. You may use our Services only as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access. You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services.
In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications.
Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Multiverse’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our Services, you agree that Multiverse can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
Only authorized employees within the company who, in the course of their duties, can access and use information collected from individual customers.
We are constantly reviewing our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Government authorities have created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate such actions with a view to bringing legal action and/or civil action for damages against those responsible.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation.
Some parts of the Service are billed on a subscription basis ("Subscription(s)"). You will be billed in advance.
Software in our Services
When a Service requires or includes downloadable software, this software may update automatically on your device once a new version or feature is available. Some Services may let you adjust your automatic update settings.
MULTIVERSE gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by MULTIVERSE as part of the Services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the Services as provided by MULTIVERSE, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our Services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
Exclusions and Limitations
The information contained on this website/application is provided on an " as is " basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this company:
• excludes all representations and warranties with respect to this website and its content or that are or may be provided by affiliates or any other third party, including with respect to any inaccuracy or omission in this website and/or the Company's documentation; and
• excludes any liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. MULTIVERSE, and MULTIVERSE’s suppliers and distributors, will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, punitive damages or damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and data relating thereto or any other direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages.
Liability for our Services
To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of MULTIVERSE, and its suppliers and distributors, for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services.
In all cases, MULTIVERSE, and its suppliers and distributors, will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
However, this company does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. None of your legal rights as a consumer are affected waived by contract.
Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify MULTIVERSE and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
A minimum of 24 hours' notice of cancellation is required. Such notice may be given, in person, by email, mobile phone, text message and/or fax, or by any other means, and will be accepted subject to written confirmation. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee to cover any administrative costs.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functionalities or features, and we may suspend or stop a Service altogether.
The Customer and MULTIVERSE have the right to terminate any Service Agreement for any reason whatsoever, including the termination of services already in progress. MULTIVERSE may also stop providing Services to you or add or create new limits to our Services at any time.
No refund will be offered when a service is deemed to have commenced and is, for all intents and purposes, in progress. Any amount paid to us that constitutes payment for the provision of unused Services, will be refunded.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
Links others website
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by MULTIVERSE.
MULTIVERSE has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. The opinions expressed or material appearing on these websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and should not be considered as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of these sites.
You should evaluate the security and reliability of any other site linked to or accessed through this site before disclosing any personal information to them. This company will not accept any liability for any loss or damage, in any manner whatsoever, regardless of the cause, resulting from your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
You further acknowledge and agree that MULTIVERSE. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to a page on this website without our prior written consent. If you link to any page on this website, you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above apply to your use of this website.
Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exist on all text relating to the Company’s services and the full content of this website. This Company’s logo is a registered trademark of this Company in the United Kingdom and other countries. The brand names and specific services of this Company featured on this web site are trade marked
Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.
About these Terms
We reserve the right to modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to a Service to, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
We’ll post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. We’ll post notice of modified additional terms in the applicable Service. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than 2 days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your use of that Service.
If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
These terms control the relationship between MULTIVERSE and you. They do not create any third-party beneficiary rights.
If you do not comply with these terms, and we don’t act right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
The courts in some countries will not apply the law to some types of disputes. If you reside in one of those countries, then where the law is excluded from applying, your country’s laws will apply to such disputes related to these terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The mobile games hosted by PI on the platform are all games of skill (defined below).
Different mobile games will reward different skills, but each game will reward certain skills, such as understanding the game, familiarity with the rules, experience, responsiveness, practice, hand-eye coordination, etc. Certain games can have predetermined results, and these are the things that users can achieve using their skills to play.
2. Users should understand that all mobile games offered on the platform are games in which the success and/or performance of users are mainly determined by their superior knowledge, training, attention, experience, and dexterity in the game ("skill games"). "Skill games",
3. PI reserves the right to monitor all activities of user accounts on the platform. If any user participates in any mobile game in violation of any central and/or state laws in Egypt, PI reserves the right to cooperate with relevant national law enforcement agencies and report such suspicious participation and/or activities and all relevant details; The user in question.
4. PI does not endorse, or provide any user with a "game of chance" for money. All mobile games offered on the platform have clearly defined rules and codes of conduct. All users are encouraged to read, understand, and abide by these rules in order to be successful in these games. If users do not comply with the rules of the game or participate in gambling or betting activities on the platform in other ways, PI does not assume any responsibility.
5. PI recommends that users take a balanced approach when participating in any mobile game on the platform and protect themselves from any adverse effects. If the game is played responsibly, mobile games (like other forms of sports) are designed to encourage users to develop their intelligence, hand-eye coordination, competitiveness, and encourage teamwork.
6. When playing any mobile game, you should take certain standard health and safety precautions, including adequate rest, maintaining a reasonable distance from the screen, playing in a well-lit environment, and avoiding fatigue, drowsiness, playing when drunk. or under the Influence of drugs Avoid prolonged uninterrupted play as this will affect your performance and adversely affect your hand-eye coordination, balance, and ability to multitask.
7. The platform or mobile games provided on the platform may contain flashes, realistic images, patterns, and simulations that may cause certain side effects. If your hands, wrists, arms, eyes, or other parts of your body feel tired or sore during the performance, or if you experience symptoms such as tingling, numbness, burning, or stiffness, stop and rest before playing again. If you continue to experience any of the above symptoms, stop playing and see a doctor immediately.
8. If you play any mobile games on the platform, please have enough space to play and always pay attention to the surrounding environment. When you play any mobile game, you can walk around the game area and control the game with your hands. You must make sure that you are not near other people, objects, stairs, balconies, windows, walls, furniture or other objects that may represent a danger to you or that may be damaged during the game. When playing any mobile game on the platform, please do not handle sharp or dangerous objects.
9. You are responsible for always monitoring the environment and surrounding actions when playing to ensure that you do not injure yourself, anyone else, damage any property, etc. You assume any risk of playing mobile games and PIL will assume responsibility. We are not responsible for any death, injury, or health complications caused by your use of the platform. eleven. You agree that the use of the platform and mobile games are at your own risk, and you are responsible for maintaining the health, liability, hazard, personal injury, medical life, and other insurance policies that you consider reasonably necessary to offer while using the platform.
10. You hereby agree that if you do not comply with the terms of this agreement, PI will suffer irreparable damage. Therefore, you agree that the platform is entitled to obtain adequate equitable compensation in the following areas without warranties, other guarantees, or proof of damage. In addition to any other remedy provided by applicable laws, any violation of this agreement.
1. If there is an error in the service we provide, we can refund the registration fee paid for the service, provided that the reason is true and proved by PI investigation.
2. Read the rules of each mobile game before participating.
3. Once you enter (enter what?), we will not cancel the registration. However, if the failure may come from the payment gateway or our special circumstances, we will cancel your participation according to your request and refund the registration fee within a reasonable time.
4. Game registration fee can be refunded if the player experiences any game issues caused by the application.
5. Credit card refunds are deposited into the credit card account used for the purchase. Refunds through payment gateways will be provided through the gateway used to complete the payment.
6. Users must use the money in their account within 365 days. Play It has the right to confiscate any unused amount directly after 365 (three hundred and sixty-five) days. Inactive balance in your account can only be withdrawn in special circumstances, at Play It’s sole discretion.